Standard: NFPA - 1917
STANDARD FOR AUTOMOTIVE AMBULANCES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall define the minimum requirements for the design, performance, and testing of new automotive ambulances used for out-of-hospital medical care and patient transport.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard shall be to establish the minimum requirements for new automotive ambulances that are safe and reliable when properly maintained and used within their design parameters.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1917||Change Type: TIA2||Update Date: 2013-03-07||Revision: 13||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1917||Change Type: TIA1||Update Date: 2013-03-07||Revision: 13||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1917||Change Type: ERTA||Update Date: 2013-02-19||Revision: 13||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1917||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Revision: 13||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 56.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.