Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-133: PART 1
AVIATION ARRANGEMENTS IN SURFACE SHIPS: COMPILATION OF AVIATION REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Part 1 introduces the concept of embarked aviation to non-air related PTs and allows the development of operability/capability levels that are translated and applied as functional design requirements in Part 2 and Part 3 of the Standard.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-133: part 1|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|