Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-133: PART 2
AVIATION ARRANGEMENTS IN SURFACE SHIPS: DESIGN CONSTRUCTION AND PROVISION AVIATION SERVICES AND COMPARTMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The scope of Part 2 of Defence Standard 00-133 is to provide the requirements for the design, construction and provision of aviation services and compartments on surface ships. These requirements thereby define the scope and boundary of the ship-air interface. Compliance with this standard shall form the basis of the ship's Naval Authority (Aviation) certification strategy and provide evidence to support the award of a Certificate of Safety - Aviation (CS-A) and Letter of Release.1
1 The Letter of Release, issued by ACOS (CSAV), authorises RN/RFA Ships to operate aircraft and is analogous to the Release To Service for specific aircraft types. As part of forthcoming NA(Avn) regulatory changes to the Ship/Air permissioning process, this document will be revised into a new document to be titled the Ship–Air Integration Release (SAI-R).
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-133: part 2|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|