Standard: AAMI 13408-3
ASEPTIC PROCESSING OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS - PART 3: LYOPHILIZATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 13408 specifies requirements for, and offers guidance on, equipment, processes, programs and procedures for the control and validation of lyophilization as an aseptic process. It does not address the physical/chemical objectives of a lyophilization process.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 13408-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|