Standard: ASTM A1078/A1078M
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR EPOXY-COATED STEEL DOWELS FOR CONCRETE PAVEMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers plain steel dowel bars with protective fusion-bonded epoxy coating for use in concrete pavements.
This specification is applicable for orders in either inch-pound units (as Specification A1078) or in SI units (as Specification A1078M).
The values stated in either inch-pound or SI units are to be regarded separately as standard.Within the text, the SI units are shown in brackets. The values stated in each system may not be exact equivalents; therefore, each system shall be used independently of the other. Combining values from the two systems may result in non-conformance with this specification.
This standard does not purport to address all of the safety concerns, if any, associated with its use. It is the responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.
NOTE 1—The coating applicator is identified throughout this specification as the manufacturer.
|Document Number:||astm a1078/a1078m|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1078/A1078M||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-05-15||Revision: 12||Status: INAC|