Standard: LUL - 1-391
TRAIN SERVICE PLANNING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies across the London Underground network. Adherence to the requirements specified in this standard is mandatory.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the general requirements of Train Service Planning. The standard covers service frequencies, patterns and intervals (maximum and minimum intervals and service patterns to be operated at Bank Holidays and major events), service volume and control, and on train congestion.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-391||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2003-08-01||Status: INAC|