Standard: IEC - 62087-2
AUDIO, VIDEO, AND RELATED EQUIPMENT – DETERMINATION OF POWER CONSUMPTION – PART 2: SIGNALS AND MEDIA
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 62087 specifies signals and media used in determination of the power consumption of audio, video, and related equipment, such as television sets and computer monitors. It also specifies signals for determining the peak luminance ratio that is sometimes associated with television power consumption measurement programs. In addition, this part specifies equipment, interfaces, and accuracy related to signal generation.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 19.