Standard: UFC 3-570-06
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE: CATHODIC PROTECTION SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This handbook provides guidance for inspection and maintenance of cathodic protection (CP) systems. It should be used by field personnel to perform scheduled inspections and preventive maintenance, and to troubleshoot and repair defects. Information on non-routine field measurements is also included to enable technical assistance personnel to troubleshoot problems beyond the capability of field personnel to isolate or correct. For Army facilities use Public Works Bulletin 420-49-29, Operation and Maintenance of Cathodic Protection Systems, 2 December 1999.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-570-06|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 18.