Standard: RTCA DO-360
STANDARDS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES FOR USING NEAR REAL-TIME AIRCRAFT-DERIVED DATA IN FUTURE APPLICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This report was prepared by the Wake Vortex Tiger Team and submitted to the RTCA Program Management Committee (PMC) on September 22, 2015
RTCA, Incorporated is a not-for-profit corporation formed to advance the art and science of aviation and aviation electronic systems for the benefit of the public. The organization functions as a Federal advisory committee, and develops consensus-based recommendations on contemporary aviation issues. RTCA's objectives include but are not limited to:
The organization's recommendations are often used as the basis for government and private sector decisions as well as the foundation for many Federal Aviation Administration Technical Standard Orders and several advisory circulars.
Since RTCA is not an official agency of the United States Government, its recommendations may not be regarded as statements of official government policy unless so enunciated by the U.S. government organization or agency having statutory jurisdiction over any matters to which the recommendations relate.
|Document Number:||rtca do-360|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|