Standard: ASTM A1071/A1071M
STANDARD TEST METHOD FOR EVALUATING HYGROTHERMAL CORROSION RESISTANCE OF PERMANENT MAGNET ALLOYS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This test method covers the equipment, procedures, and measurement of the resistance of permanent magnet alloys against corrosion in high temperature, high pressure water vapor environments. This test is also known as the Bulk Corrosion Test (BCT).
The values and equations stated in customary (cgs-emu and inch-pound) units or SI units are to be regarded separately as standard. Within this standard the SI units, when different from customary units, are shown in brackets, the values stated in each system may not be exact equivalents; therefore, each system shall be used independently of the other. Combining values from the two systems may result in nonconformance with this standard.
This standard does not purport to address all of the safety concerns, if any, associated with its use. It is the responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.
|Document Number:||astm a1071/a1071m|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1071/A1071M||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-05-01||Revision: 11||Status: INAC|