Standard: ECIA - 500-A
RECOMMENDED PRACTICE FOR MEASUREMENT OF X-RADIATION FROM PROJECTION CATHODE-RAY TUBES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This test method applies to the measurement of x-radiation emitted from projection cathode-ray tubes.
For some applications the test procedures described in Recommended Standard EIA-503 "Recommended Practice for Measurement of X-Radiation from Direct-View Television Picture Tubes," may be more appropriately used than those described herein.
The purpose of this Standard is to obtain the x-radiation characteristics of projection cathode-ray tubes in order to predict the levels emitted by tubes when the electrical characteristics of the application are known.
|Organization:||Electronic Components Industry Association|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|EIA-500||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1989-01-01||Revision: A||Status: ACTV|