Standard: B11/STD - ANSI B11.10
MACHINE TOOLS - SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR METAL SAWING MACHINES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This American National Standard specifies safety requirements for the design, construction, modification, operation and maintenance (including installation, dismantling and transport) of a general class of stationary machine tools that use a saw blade (tool) to cut off or change the shape of the workpiece.
This standard also applies to ancillary devices integrated into the machine (e.g., part handling mechanisms, chip handling systems).
|Organization:||B11 Standards Inc. (Formerly AMT)|
|Document Number:||ansi b11.10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B11.10||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B11.10||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B11.10||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1990-01-01||Revision: 90||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B11.10||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1974-10-29||Revision: 74||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 17.