Standard: ASTM A1062
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR STEEL CASTINGS SAMPLING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers the inspection requirements agreed upon by the purchaser and producer of steel castings for the sample castings prior to production of the completed order. This standard includes all castings covered by Specifications A703/A703M, A781/A781M, A957 and A985/A985M. It also identifies when a new sample needs to be developed.
Several categories of sampling requirements are covered ranging from dimensional, machining, visual, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, radiographic, ultrasonic or leak tests.
This standard does not purport to address all of the safety concerns, if any, associated with its use. It is the responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.
|Document Number:||astm a1062|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1062||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-05-15||Revision: 10||Status: INAC|