Standard: LUL - G0635
SIGNALLING PRODUCT APPROVAL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to the procedure PR0635, Signalling Product Approval. It provides guidance on when PR0635 should be applied and it provides guidance on the execution of the prerequisites and each step in the procedure.
Where it is helpful, text from PR0635 is repeated in order to align the guidance with the appropriate section in the procedure. Such text is placed in a box together with a reference to the section number or numbers within PR0635, for example:
This procedure applies to all instances of Product Change........
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance to all those with responsibilities under procedurePR0635, Signalling Product Approval.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G0635||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-09-01||Status: INAC|