Standard: LUL - G1330
MANAGEMENT OF DISGARDED SYRINGES - SHARPS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to Stations DLO staff and contractors dealing with syringes and sharps.
The purpose of this Guidance is to ensure that Stations DLO provides a safe work environment and recognises that the risk of injury from sharp implements requires specific management and control. For the purpose of this guidance, ‘sharps’ includes, syringes, needles, scalpels, razor blades, broken glass or any other sharp implement with the potential to cause a penetrating injury if not handled in a safe manner.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1330||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-10-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 4 of 4.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.