Standard: IEEE - ANSI C37.1
STANDARD DEFINITION, SPECIFICATION, AND ANALYSIS OF SYSTEMS USED FOR SUPERVISORY CONTROL, DATA ACQUISITION, AND AUTOMATIC CONTROL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to, and provides the basis for, the definition, specification, performance analysis, and application of systems used for supei-visory control, data acquisition or automatic control, or both: in attended or unattended electric substations, including those associated with generating stations, and power utilization and conversion facilities.
This standard does not apply to electomechanical or static, protective-relaying equipment. (See ANSI/IEEE C37.90-1978 (R 1982) [li]," ANSI/IEEE C37.91-1985 , ANSI/IEEE ANSI/IEEE C37.90.1-1974 (R 1979)  , C37.93-1976  , ANSI/IEEE C37.95-1973, (R 1980) , ANSI/IEEE C37.96-1976 (R 1981) , and ANSI/IEEE C37.97-1979 (R 1984) .
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi c37.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI C37.1||Change Type:||Revision: 79||Status: INAC|