Standard: AA C-6
ALUMINUM AND ITS ALLOYS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Aluminum, especially when alloyed with one or more of several common elements, has been increasingly specified and used in packaging, architectural, transportation, chemical, electrical and many general applications. Today, aluminum is surpassed only by steel in its use as a structural material. The properties of aluminum and its alloys which give rise to their widespread usage, with particular emphasis on manufacturability, recyclability, and corrosion resistance, are briefly described in this report. The designation system by which alloys are classified is also described, and references are provided for the reader who may desire more detailed information.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa c-6|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|