Standard: B11/STD - ANSI B11.16
MACHINE TOOLS - SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR POWDER/METAL COMPACTING PRESSES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements of this standard apply to those mechanically, hydraulically or direct drive machines that are designed, modified, or converted for the purpose of compressing metallic or nonmetallic powders.
These machines are commonly referred to as metal powder presses, powder metal presses, compacting presses, pill presses, rotary PM presses, PM briquetting presses, powder metal forging presses, metal powder sizing presses or metal powder coining presses. For the purpose of this standard, they shall be referred to as "PM presses."
|Organization:||B11 Standards Inc. (Formerly AMT)|
|Document Number:||ansi b11.16|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B11.16||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|