Standard: LUL - G1079
WOCRA2 LEAD ASSESSOR GUIDANCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance is for London Underground Workplace and Customer Risk Assessment Lead Assessors. This guidance covers the functionality of the WoCRA2 database for Lead Assessors. It can also be used by Employing Managers to export out of WoCRA2 the Most Significant Risks for their area and any Lead Assessor’s Recommendations.
This guidance document is to help Lead Assessors using the Workplace and Customer Risk Assessment (WoCRA2) database when undertaking Workplace Risk Assessments (WRAs) and Customer Risk Assessments (CRAs).
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1079||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-05-01||Status: INAC|