Standard: IEC 60034-27-3
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 27-3: DIELECTRIC DISSIPATION FACTOR MEASUREMENT ON STATOR WINDING INSULATION OF ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this report is to provide information on the results of ultra violet (UV) laser marking and mark contrast measurement of a wide range of aerospace wire and cable constructions, the specifications for most of which do not state specific requirements for laser markability. The contents of this document are for information and guidance only. It is not intended that it be used as the basis for marking process specifications or standards, which are covered by AS5649 Wire and Cable Marking Process, UV Laser.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-27-3|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 5 of 5.