Standard: IEEE 106
STANDARD TEST PROCEDURE FOR TOROIDAL MAGNETIC AMPLIFIER CORES (INCLUDING CORE MATERIAL DATA)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purposes of this standard are (1) to standardize the measurement procedures and electrical test values for two circuits that are often used to match and grade magnetic cores intended for use in magnetic amplifiers and (2) to standardize the magnetic test values used to secure basic magnetic data on core materials.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 106|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|