Standard: LUL - G1102
ENVIRONMENTAL TRAINING NEEDS ANALYSIS SUMMARY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance relates to an LU-wide high level environmental training needs analysis, covering all LU Directorates but relating to those employees directly employed by LU and not contractors.
This revised TNA is focused on those roles and areas within LU that are considered to have significant interaction with LU’s significant environmental aspects.
The purpose of this Guidance is to summarise the process and results of the LU Environmental Training Needs Analysis. The aim of the environmental training needs analysis (TNA) is to determine the environmental training needs within LU directorates for specific role types LU.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1102||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-06-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.