Standard: LUL - G1258
GUIDELINES FOR THE PLACEMENT OF INHIBITS ON POINTS, SIGNALS AND TRACK SECTIONS AT NEASDEN DEPOT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to Train Movement Room (TMR) Operator(s), Manager(s) & Technical Officers, and Possession Masters.
Purpose This document provides specific guidance on placing inhibits on points, signals and track sections at Neasden Depot for Possession Protection Arrangements.
It provides guidance in relation to sections 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5 of the Rule Book Support document “Possession Arrangements for a Depot”.
This must be used in conjunction with F0590 Protection of Possession Form.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1258||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|