Standard: CDA - A6169
GROUNDING WITH COPPER: TINNING VS. NON-TINNING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The selection of a tinned copper conductor versus bare is often dictated by soil analysis or environment. This article discussed the basics of that choice.
|Organization:||Copper Development Association Inc.|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|