Standard: CDA - A6165
A TALE OF TWO CHURCHES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Churches are not immune from lightning. Church steeples and other parts of the buildings are prime targets for lightning, and often are inadequately or not grounded properly. The two stories in this article point out how necessary, and yet inexpensive and cost-effective this protection is.
|Organization:||Copper Development Association Inc.|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|