Standard: IEEE - ANSI C63.26
AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARD FOR COMPLIANCE TESTING OF TRANSMITTERS USED IN LICENSED RADIO SERVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard is intended to cover procedures for compliance testing of a wide variety of transmitters designed to operate in licensed radio services, including but not limited to: Commercial Mobile Radio Services, Public Mobile Services, Cellular Radiotelephone Service, Personal Communication Services, Miscellaneous Wireless Communication Services, Private Land Mobile Radio Services, and Personal Radio Services. Tests methods are provided for measurement of radiated and conducted emissions, RF power, out-of-band emissions, frequency stability, and other regulatory requirements for a variety of devices. This standard does not consider test methods for requirements specific to maritime and aviation transmitters, groundbased radars, satellite equipment, fixed microwave equipment, or broadcast transmitters. The latter equipment may be covered in future revisions of this standard.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi c63.26|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|