Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.5.1
HYDRAULIC FLUID POWER – VALVES – MOUNTING SURFACES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
1.1 This standard includes mounting surfaces for the following:
- non-return (check) valves;
- compensated flow control valves;
- directional control valves;
- pilot operated non-return (check) valves;
- pressure control valves;
- pressure relief valves;
- sequence valves;
- throttle valves; and
- unloading valves.
This standard includes the following dimensional criteria:
- minimum surface width and length dimensions
- sizes and locations of pods;
- sizes and locations of tapped holes for mounting fasteners; and
- sizes and locations of dowel or rest pins where required.
This standard provides the following general criteria:
- surface roughness and flatness;
- indication of appropriate radii; and
- indication of tolerances where pertinent.
This standard only applies to the dimensional criteria of products manufactured in conformance with this standard. It does not apply to their functional characteristics. The maximum working pressure for subplates and manifold blocks with this mounting surface shall be supplied by the manufacturer.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.5.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.5.1||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2002-02-14||Revision: R2||Status: INAC|
|NFPA T3.5.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-02-14||Revision: R2||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 17.view more
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.