Standard: B11/STD - ANSI B11.4
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR SHEARS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to those mechanically, hydraulically, hydro-mechanically or pneumatically powered shears used to cut material by shearing, and which utilize a fixed blade(s) and non-rotary moving blade(s).
Shears addressed in this standard are commonly found in these basic applications:
2) stand–alone, automatic
3) process line
For the purpose of this standard, the term shear shall be inclusive of stand-alone, stand-alone automatic, and process line shears.
|Organization:||B11 Standards Inc. (Formerly AMT)|
|Document Number:||ansi b11.4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B11.4||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B11.4||Change Type:||Update Date: 1993-01-01||Revision: 93||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B11.4||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1973-08-16||Revision: 73||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 16.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.