Standard: LUL - G1240
LUL PROTOCOL FOR DEALING WITH MISCONDUCT CASES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Protocol provides guidance and support for LUL managers when dealing with misconduct. It is intended to complement the Discipline Standard, the Discipline at Work Procedure and the Discipline at Work Support Pack.
Compliance with this Protocol is mandatory. Managers must determine whether or not a case is heard at CDI or LDI using the guidance set out at 3 below.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1240||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-11-01||Status: INAC|