Standard: LUL - G1324
APPROVED ROLES WITHIN THE LU INSTITUTION OF RAILWAY SIGNAL ENGINEERS (IRSE) LICENSING SCHEME
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to LU staff, external contractors, sub- contractors and agency staff who are interested in participating in the LU IRSE licensing scheme. This document is not applicable to JNP..
The purpose of this guidance is to describe the method by which Workplace Assessors, Competency Assessors, Technical Mentor and Internal Verifier are appointed for the LU IRSE Licensing Scheme.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1324||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-08-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.