Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 1310
AIR CARRIER GUARANTEE LOAN PROGRAM ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS AND AMENDMENT OR WAIVER OF A TERM OR CONDITION OF GUARANTEED LOAN
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and scope.
This part is issued by the Air Transportation Stabilization Board pursuant to Section 102(c)(2)(B) of the Air Transportation Safety and System Stabilization Act, Public Law 107–42, 115 Stat. 230 (Act). This part describes the Board’s authorities, organizational structure, the rules by which the Board takes actions, and procedures for public access to Board records.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 1310|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 1310||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1310||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1310||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1310||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|