Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 1230
PROTECTION OF HUMAN SUBJECTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Part establishes general policy for the protection of human subjects, which is of primary importance in the conduct of any human research, as specified under 5 U.S.C. 301; 45 CFR part 46, subpart A.
This Part applies to NASA Headquarters and NASA Centers, including Component Facilities, and Technical and Service Support Centers for all research involving humans subjects conducted, supported, or otherwise subject to regulations by any Federal department or agency which takes appropriate administrative action to make the policy applicable to such research.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 1230|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 1230||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1230||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1230||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1230||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|