Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 1232
CARE AND USE OF ANIMALS IN THE CONDUCT OF NASA ACTIVITIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part establishes general policy for the care and use of vertebrate animals in the conduct of NASA activities.
This part applies to NASA Headquarters and NASA Centers, including Component Facilities, and Technical and Service Support Centers and will be followed in all activities using animal subjects that are supported by NASA and conducted in NASA facilities, aircraft, or spacecraft, or activities, using animal subject conducted under a contract, grant, cooperative agreement, memorandum of understanding, or joint endeavor agreement entered into by NASA and another Government agency, private entity, non-Federal public entity, or foreign entity which are included within the scope of this part.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 1232|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 1232||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1232||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1232||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1232||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|