Standard: ECIA - 540GA00
BLANK DETAIL SPECIFICATION FOR BURN-IN SOCKETS FOR CHIP CARRIER PACKAGES WITH MOLDED CARRIER RINGS FOR USE IN ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Burn-In Sockets of assessed quality covered by this Detail Specification shall have:
a) Maximum enclosure (maximum length, width, and height dimensions).
b) A working voltage not exceeding _ volts (rms).
c) Current not exceeding _ ampere per pin.
The object of this Detail Specification is to provide all information required for the identification and quality assessment of the Burn-In Sockets for Chip Carrier Packages with Molded Carrier Rings. The sockets have solder tail leads. The information contained herein or by reference, is complete and sufficient for inspection purposes.
|Organization:||Electronic Components Industry Association|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|EIA-540GA00||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1993-01-01||Revision: 93||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.