Find the standard you are looking for at Engineering360. Documents are available for purchase from the IHS Standards Store.

1 - 5 of 5 results

BRE IP8/07 - SELF-SEALING WASTE VALVES FOR DOMESTIC USE: AN ASSESSMENT Organization: BRE
Date: 2007-07-23
Description: This Information Paper is a revision of IP 5/05, which presented the results of an independent programme of laboratory and field testing to assess the performance of self-sealing waste valves under a range of operating conditions.
BRE IP5/06 - MODELLING CONDENSATION AND AIRFLOWS IN PITCHED ROOFS - C SANDERS Organization: BRE
Date: 2006-04-28
Description: Studies have shown that about 20% of the air that enters a house leaves via the roof, and that typically 80% of the water vapour is transported into the roof by air leakage. BRE IP 4/06 discusses the airflow routes and methods for sealing the ceiling. The procedure specified in BS 5250 for assessing the risks of condensation within structures uses a calculation procedure taken from BS EN ISO 13788.
CENELEC - EN 50411-2-10 - FIBRE ORGANISERS AND CLOSURES TO BE USED IN OPTICAL FIBRE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS - PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - PART 2-10: SEALED FIBRE SPLICE CLOSURES TYPE 2, CATEGORY G, FOR FTTH OPTICAL DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS Organization: CENELEC
Date: 2015-01-01
Description: This type of sealed closure is intended for easy and/or frequent opening and closing in FTTH distribution and drop cable networks. NOTE The sealing performance requirements and test severities of these closures are selected to obtain an IP 67 intrusion protection performance as defined in EN 60529.
DS/EN 50411-2-10 - FIBRE ORGANISERS AND CLOSURES TO BE USED IN OPTICAL FIBRE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS - PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - PART 2-10: SEALED FIBRE SPLICE CLOSURES TYPE 2, CATEGORY G, FOR FTTH OPTICAL DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS Organization: DS
Date: 2015-01-30
Description: This type of sealed closure is intended for easy and/or frequent opening and closing in FTTH distribution and drop cable networks. NOTE The sealing performance requirements and test severities of these closures are selected to obtain an IP 67 intrusion protection performance as defined in EN 60529. 1.2 Operating environment The tests selected combined with the severity and duration are representative of an outside plant for ground level environment defined by EN 61753-1, category G: ground level.
CEI EN 50411-2-10 - FIBRE ORGANISERS AND CLOSURES TO BE USED IN OPTICAL FIBRE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS - PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS PART 2-10: SEALED FIBRE SPLICE CLOSURES TYPE 2, CATEGORY G, FOR FTTH OPTICAL DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS Organization: CEI
Date: 2015-11-01
Description: This type of sealed closure is intended for easy and/or frequent opening and closing in FTTH distribution and drop cable networks. NOTE The sealing performance requirements and test severities of these closures are selected to obtain an IP 67 intrusion protection performance as defined in EN 60529.

1 - 5 of 5 results