CSA - CAN/CSA-ISO 9000:16
Quality management systems - Fundamentals and vocabulary
|Publication Date:||1 January 2016|
|ICS Code (Quality management and quality assurance):||03.120.10|
|ICS Code (Services. Company organization, management and quality. Administration. Transport. Sociology. (Vocabularies)):||01.040.03|
This International Standard describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management which are universally applicable to the following:
- organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system;
- customers seeking confidence in an organization's ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements;
- organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that product and service requirements will be met;
- organizations and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management;
- organizations performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001;
- providers of training, assessment or advice in quality management;
- developers of related standards.
This International Standard specifies the terms and definitions that apply to all quality management and quality management system standards developed by ISO/TC 176.