DIN EN 10130
Cold rolled low carbon steel flat products for cold forming - Technical delivery conditions
|Publication Date:||1 February 2007|
|ICS Code (Flat steel products and semi-products):||77.140.50|
This European Standard applies to cold rolled uncoated low carbon steel flat products in rolled widths equal to or over 600 mm for cold forming, with a minimum thickness of 0,35 mm and, unless otherwise agreed at the time of inquiry and order, equal to or less than 3 mm, delivered in sheet, coil, slit coil, or cut lengths obtained from slit coil or sheet.
It does not apply to cold rolled narrow strip (rolling width < 600 mm) nor to flat cold rolled products for which there is a specific standard, in particular the following:
- cold rolled non-grain oriented magnetic steel sheet and strip (EN 10106);
- semi-processed steel strip for the construction of magnetic circuits (EN 10126 and EN 10165);
- blackplate in coils (EN 10205);
- cold rolled flat products in high yield strength steels for cold forming (EN 10268);
- cold rolled uncoated non-alloy mild steel narrow strip for cold forming (EN 10139);
- cold rolled low carbon steel flat products for vitreous enamelling (EN 10209).