ETSI - EN 300 392-3-5
Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA); Voice plus Data (V+D); Part 3: Interworking at the Inter-System Interface (ISI); Sub-part 5: Additional Network Feature for Mobility Management (ANF-ISIMM)
|Publication Date:||1 June 2016|
The present document defines the mobility management of interworking at the Inter-System Interface (ISI) for Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) system supporting Voice plus Data (V+D).
The TETRA V+D Inter-working - basic operation part defines the Inter-System Interface (ISI) between the SwMIs as specified in the following sub-parts:
• Additional Network Feature - Inter-System Interface General Description (ANF-ISIGD).
• Additional Network Feature - Inter-System Interface Individual Call (ANF-ISIIC).
• Additional Network Feature - Inter-System Interface Group Call (ANF-ISIGC).
• Additional Network Feature - Inter-System Interface Short Data Service (ANF-ISISDS).
• Additional Network Feature - Inter-System Interface Mobility Management (ANF-ISIMM).
NOTE: These ENs are produced in analogy with the Recommendation ITU-T I.130 .
The present document contains the ANF-ISIMM part. The ANF-ISIMM part defines additional Mobility Management (MM) services to the SwMIs. If supported, the ANF-ISIMM services complement the intra-SwMI-MM, authentication and key management services. In support of these, the ANF-ISIMM enables the invocation and operation of these services between the SwMIs over the ISI. Thus, ANF-ISIMM offers the following services:
• Migration and restricted migration.
• Individual subscriber and group profile update.
• Profile update.
• Group attachment/detachmen
• Individual subscriber and group database fault recovery.
• Authentication, one-directionally or mutually between the individual subscriber and the home SwMI.
For the following service only the stage 1 descriptions are included:
• Linking/unlinking of groups.