IEC TR 63054
Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Fire risk analysis and risk reduction measures
|Publication Date:||1 July 2017|
|ICS Code (Low voltage switchgear and controlgear):||29.130.20|
This document applies to the fire risk analysis of low-voltage switchgear and controlgear (hereinafter referred to as "equipment") referring to the IEC 60947 relevant publications, where the following applies:
- only the case where a fire originates (typically under fault or misuse conditions) within the equipment;
- only equipment installed in normal environments. Hazardous environments, for example in presence of combustible materials, is not to be considered;
- only the case of products selected, installed and used according to the manufacturer instructions and installation rules.
In addition, the following cases are not considered:
- faults addressed by IEC TR 61641;
- risks due to smoke emissions;
- double faults, i.e. multiple phenomenon, potentially combined.