ETSI - EN 300 392-3-3
Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA); Voice plus Data (V+D); Part 3: Interworking at the Inter-System Interface (ISI); Sub-part 3: Additional Network Feature Group Call (ANF-ISIGC)
|Publication Date:||1 December 2017|
The present document defines the Terrestrial Trunked Radio system (TETRA) supporting Voice plus Data (V+D). It specifies:
• general design aspects (e.g. reference points, numbering and addressing, or protocol architecture);
• the interworking between TETRA networks;
• the interworking of TETRA networks with other networks, via gateways;
• the supplementary services applicable to the basic TETRA tele- or bearer services.
The TETRA V+D interworking - basic operation part defines the interworking between TETRA networks over the corresponding interface: the Inter-System Interface (ISI). It comprises the following sub-parts:
• ISI general design;
• Additional Network Feature - ISI Individual Call (ANF-ISIIC);
• Additional Network Feature - ISI Group Call (ANF-ISIGC);
• Additional Network Feature - ISI Short Data Service (ANF-ISISD);
• Additional Network Feature - ISI Mobility Management (ANF-ISIMM);
• Speech Format Implementation for Circuit Mode Transmission;
• Speech Format Implementation for Packet Mode Transmission.
The present document is the ANF-ISIGC sub-part. In analogy with Recommendation ITU-T I.130 [i.6], the stage one, stage two and stage three of the three level structure is used to describe the TETRA Inter-System Interface services as provided by European Private or Public Trunked Radio System operators:
• Stage 1, is an overall service description, from the service subscriber's and user's standpoint;
• Stage 2, identifies the functional capabilities and information flows needed to support the services described in stage 1; and
NOTE: The information flows in stage 2 have been drawn as Message Sequence Charts (MSC). Therefore PISN basic call information flows are also shown together with the ANF-ISIGC information flows.
• Stage 3, defines the signalling system protocols and switching functions needed to implement the services described in stage 1.
The present document details the Interworking Basic Operation of the Terrestrial Trunked Radio system (TETRA). Specifically this sub-part details the stage 1 aspects (overall service description) of the ANF-ISIGC as seen from the TETRA Switching and Maintenance Infrastructure point of view at the Inter-System Interface (ISI). It details the stage 2 aspects (functional partitioning) of ANF-ISIGC which includes the identification of the functional entities and the flows between them, and finally it details the stage 3 signalling protocols for the ANF-ISIGC services, i.e. the protocols at the relevant reference points between the functional entities defined in stage 2.
The ANF-ISIGC service specifies:
• TETRA Group Call Clear Speech over the ISI, acknowledged and unacknowledged;
• TETRA Group Call End-to-End Encrypted Speech over the ISI;
• TETRA Group Call Circuit Mode one slot data over the ISI;
• TETRA Group Call Circuit Mode one slot End-to-End Encrypted data over the ISI;
• TETRA Group Call Circuit Mode N × 2,4 kbit/s, N × 4,8 kbit/s or N × 7,2 kbit/s data, with N = 2, 3 or 4;
• TETRA Group Call Circuit Mode N × 2,4 kbit/s N × 4,8 kbit/s or N × 7,2 kbit/s End-to-End Encrypted data, with N = 2, 3 or 4.