Space systems - Programme management - Material, mechanical parts and processes
|Publication Date:||1 May 2018|
|ICS Code (Space systems and operations):||49.140|
This document defines the programme management requirements for material, mechanical parts and processes for projects covering mission definition, design, development, production and operations of space systems, including disposal.
This document covers the following:
- management, including organization, reviews, acceptance status and documentation control;
- selection criteria and rules;
- evaluation, validation and qualification, or verification testing;
- procurement and receiving inspection; and
- utilization criteria and rules.
This document applies to all space deliverable products and all programme phases.