CEN - EN ISO 13766-2
Earth-moving and building construction machinery - Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of machines with internal electrical power supply - Part 2: Additional EMC requirements for functional safety
|Publication Date:||1 June 2018|
|ICS Code (Electromagnetic compatibility in general):||33.100.01|
|ICS Code (Earth-moving machinery):||53.100|
This document provides test methods and acceptance criteria for the evaluation of the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of earth-moving machinery, as defined in ISO 6165:2012, and of the following building construction machinery as classified in ISO/TR 12603:2010:
- drilling and foundation equipment;
- equipment used for the preparation, conveyance and compaction of concrete, mortar and processing reinforcement;
- road construction and maintenance machinery and equipment.
It deals with EMC requirements related to the functional safety of the machinery, its electrical/electroni
This document is relevant only to the safety-related parts of control systems (SRP/CS) as defined in ISO 13849‑1:2015 using electrical/electroni
- radiated electromagnetic fields from off-board sources with various field strengths and frequencies;
- radiated electromagnetic fields from on-board sources (antenna inside/outside) with various field strengths and frequencies;
- electrostatic discharge; - conducted and coupled electrical transients.
The machinery can have DC or AC or a combination of both as the internal electrical power supply system.
This document is not applicable to machines that are designed to be supplied by an external mains network or to phenomena caused by military applications.
NOTE Grid-connected machines are covered by IEC 61000