Cold rolled strip and sheet - Technical delivery conditions - General structural steels
|Publication Date:||1 May 2009|
|ICS Code (Flat steel products and semi-products):||77.140.50|
This standard applies to cold rolled flat products (strip and sheet) made of uncoated general structural steel in thicknesses up to and including 3 mm.
This standard does not apply to
- cold rolled strip and sheet of low carbon steel for cold forming (see DIN EN 10130);
- cold rolled uncoated low carbon narrow steel strip for cold forming (see DIN EN 10139);
- cold rolled low carbon steel flat products for vitreous enamelling (see DIN EN 10209);
- cold rolled steel flat products with high yield strength for cold forming (see DIN EN 10268);
- hot rolled and cold rolled non-coated flat products of multiphase steels for cold forming (see E DIN EN 10338).