Textile machinery - Noise test code - Part 6: Fabric manufacturing machinery
|Publication Date:||1 August 2018|
|ICS Code (Looms. Weaving machines):||59.120.30|
|ICS Code (Noise emitted by machines and equipment):||17.140.20|
This document covers the different types of weaving and knitting machines defined in ISO 5247 (all parts) and ISO 7839, respectively.
It is applicable to:
- full-width weaving machines with weft insertion by:
- rigid, telescopic or flexible rapiers;
- hydraulic (waterjet) or by pneumatic (airjet) nozzle;
- narrow fabric weaving machines with weft insertion by shuttles or needles;
- jacquard machines;
- knitting machinery including:
- circular knitting;
- flat bed knitting;
- warp knitting;
- cotton (flat weft weaving);
- other fabric manufacturing machines e.g.:
- multi-phase weaving machines;
- circular weaving machines;
- stitch bonding machines.
NOTE Because of the high requirements on measurement conditions, grade 1 methods are normally not feasible for textile machinery.