CEN - EN 14504
Inland navigation vessels - Floating landing stages and floating bridges on inland waters - Requirements, tests
|Publication Date:||1 April 2019|
|ICS Code (Construction of waterways, ports and dykes):||93.140|
This document specifies safety requirements for floating landing stages and floating bridges for passenger transport and their equipment.
Requirements for facilities for supply and waste disposals for vessels using these floating landing stages are not covered by this document.
This document is not applicable to:
- floating landing stages for motor vehicle traffic;
- floating landing stages for recreational craft and inland navigation craft that are not vessels, e.g. floating equipment;
- more severe requirements for floating landing stages used for the transhipment of dangerous goods;
- any gangwayrequired between vessel and floating landing stage;
- specialized floating structures which are not used for passenger traffic or the berthing of vessels.