CEI EN IEC 60665
A.C. ventilating fans and regulators for household and similar purposes - Methods for measuring performance
|Publication Date:||1 April 2019|
|ICS Code (Ventilators. Fans. Air-conditioners):||23.120|
This document specifies the performance and the corresponding methods of test of AC ventilating fans for household and similar purposes intended for air forcing and exhaust, driven by single-phase AC motors having a power consumption of less than 125 W (including any associated regulators) for use on single-phase AC circuits not exceeding 250 V.
This document applies to ventilating fans such as partition fans for walls and windows and duct fans.
NOTE This document does not apply to:
- the safety of electric fans for household and similar purposes (IEC 60335-2- 80);
- the performance of comfort fans (IEC 60879);
- range hoods and other cooking fume extractors (IEC 61591);
- airborne acoustic noise for fans (IEC 60704-2-7);
- electromagnetic compatibility of fans (CISPR 14-1 and CISPR 14-2, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3).