ETSI - TS 136 579-3
LTE; Mission Critical (MC) services over LTE; Part 3: Mission Critical Push To Talk (MCPTT) Server Application conformance specification
|Publication Date:||1 May 2019|
The present document specifies the protocol conformance testing for testing a MCPTT Server for compliance to the Mission Critical Push To Talk (MCPTT) over LTE protocol requirements defined by 3GPP. The present document addresses only MCPTT Server-Client, and, MCPTT Server-Server communication scenarios. It does not cover e.g. MCPTT Server-EPS, MCPTT Server-SIP Core, etc. scenarios which involve interfaces which implementation may widely vary.
In particular the present specification contains:
- the overall test structure;
- the test configurations;
- the conformance requirement and reference to the core specifications;
- the test purposes; and
- a brief description of the test procedure, the specific test requirements and short message exchange table.
The present document is valid for MCPTT Servers implemented according to 3GPP releases starting from Release 13 up to the Release indicated on the cover page of the present document.
The following information relevant to testing specified in the present document could be found in accompanying specifications:
- default setting of the test parameters TS 36.579-1 ;
- Implementation Conformance Statement (ICS) TS 36.579-4  and Implementation eXtra Information for Testing (IXIT) TS 36.579-5 ;
- the applicability of each test case TS 36.579-4 .
The present document does not specify the protocol conformance testing for the EPS (LTE) bearers which carry the MCPTT data sent or received by the MCPTT Server. The specification of such testing is out of the scope of RAN5.