Bearing Steel Technologies: 11th Volume, Advances in Steel Technologies for Rolling Bearings
|Publication Date:||1 January 2017|
Get 28 peer-reviewed papers on the latest advancements in rolling bearing steel technologies.
This book features extensive research from the world's leading bearing steel technology practitioners, including steelmakers, semi-finished and finished bearing steel component producers, rolling bearing producers, development institutes, and academics.
- advances in bearing steel "clean steel" steelmaking and processing
- advances in rolling contact modelling, functional life prediction rolling contact testing
- steel alloy - heat treatments relationships
- new steel technologies for high demanding rolling bearing applications
- improved methodologies for bearing steels quality assurance
- advances in non-metallic inclusion knowledge
These papers were presented at a November 2016 symposium sponsored by ASTM International Committee A01 on Steel, Stainless Steel, and Related Alloys.