CSA ISO/IEC 20009-2
Information technology — Security techniques — Anonymous entity authentication — Part 2: Mechanisms based on signatures using a group public key
|Publication Date:||1 January 2020|
|ICS Code (Information coding):||35.040|
This part of ISO/IEC 20009 specifies anonymous entity authentication mechanisms based on signatures using a group public key in which a verifier verifies a group signature scheme to authenticate the entity with which it is communicating, without knowing this entity's identity.
This part of ISO/IEC 20009 provides
- a general description of an anonymous entity authentication mechanism based on signatures using a group public key;
- a variety of mechanisms of this type. This part of ISO/IEC 20009 describes
- the group membership issuing processes;
- anonymous authentication mechanisms without an online Trusted Third Party (TTP);
- anonymous authentication mechanisms involving an online TTP
Furthermore, this part of ISO/IEC 20009 also specifies
- the group membership opening process (optional);
- the group signature linking process (optional).