CEN - EN 15597-1
Winter maintenance equipment - Spreading and spraying machines - Part 1: General requirements and definitions
|Publication Date:||1 March 2020|
|ICS Code (Installations and equipment for waste disposal and treatment):||13.030.40|
This document specifies the requirements on design and construction of bulk spreaders and sprayers, trailer spreaders and towed spreaders with speed related spreading for winter service. This document also deals with information about the minimum content required for operating manuals.
The document is valid for machines, which are used to spread the following spreading agents:
- not pre-wetted and pre-wetted spreading agents;
- abrasive spreading agents;
- liquid spreading agents (brine).
This document is not applicable to:
- requirements for registration and approval;
- requirements made by automobile manufacturers;
- requirements on safety, which are dealt with in EN 17106-12 and EN 17106-3-23.
2 Under preparation. Stage at the time of publication: FprEN 17106-1
3 Under preparation. Stage at the time of publication: FprEN 17106-3-2